What is an AMP Senior Model?
Our senior models are a sisterhood of women who live life to the fullest, believe our job as women is to encourage and lift others up and that all women are strong and powerful. Being an AMP Senior Model is a once in a lifetime opportunity that will give you first and foremost CONFIDENCE, experience in marketing and working with women of all backgrounds as well as serving the community you and I love so much. I take my job as an empowerer of women seriously.
Benefits & Opportunities
- At least four photo sessions throughout the year including a group editorial style photo and your individual Whole Sh'Bang session
- Photos included!
- Spring shoot for college announcement and cap & gown
- Special shoots such as themed shoots or ideas of other models - I love group creativity
- Credits earned towards session purchases, cash and rewards based on your interests
- A bond of sisterhood with fellow senior models
- Opportunities to give back to the community you love
Expectations & Responsibilities
- Be available for shoots throughout the year
- Share session images on social media and tag all posts
- Actively refer new senior clients
- Volunteer with fellow Senior Models
- Uphold high behavioral and standards
- Have a positive and open attitude
- Sign a Senior Model Team contract
What Steps Do I Take To apply to become a model?
1. Make the decision to have an exciting senior experience.
2. Click the sign up for VIP Seniors List above. 👆👆👆👆.
3. Watch your inbox on Jan 2nd for your application.
4. Complete your application!
When do you start accepting applications?
Sign up for our VIP Seniors List to receive an application for Class of 2025 Senior Models in early January. Get on the VIP now to be the first to register in January!
Is there a registration fee?
Yes. This fee is all inclusive and includes all of your sessions, a collection of hi-res images, hair and make up for your senior session and a custom bound album of your year as a model.
What if I play a sport and can’t be at many sessions for a few months?
That is totally okay! I love having well rounded senior models and I get how much sports can demand. Girls can choose how much they want to give but I do ask girls participate in atleast three sessions over the 12 month period.